CROATIAN NATIONAL PARKS AWARD
Marking the 10th anniversary of the Zagreb Amateur Radio Society and the 50th anniversary of the Croatian national parks, Zagreb Amateur Radio Society has launched a diploma National Parks. In addition to marking these anniversaries, the goal is to open up these Croatian natural beauties to domestic and foreign radio operators, and encourage them to visit the national parks of Croatia. The diploma includes (all 8) Croatian national parks: Brijuni, Kornati, Krka, Mljet, Paklenica, Plitvice, Risnjak and North Velebit.
On behalf of the Zagreb Amateur Radio Society, 9ANP Award is managed by Radio Club Croatian Flora Fauna.
R U L E S
01. Ham radio CROATIAN NATIONAL PARKS (9ANP) AWARD is available to all licensed hams & SWLs, who achieve the following:
- - establish QSO with various Croatian National Parks (hunters), or
- - activate Croatian National Parks by transmitting from such 9ANP area (activators), listed in 9ANP program;
02. Validity: all contacts since 25 June, 1995 are valid.
03. No limits to frequency or mode of operation, however, all contacts must comply with amateur radio communication legal requirements. No repeater QSOs count.
04. A Reference List is:
05. To win certain degrees or levels, applicants must provide the following:
- - (hunters:) Proof of QSOs made with Croatian National Parks, or,
- - (activators:) Activate a certain number of 9ANP references, as follows...
||Chasers (SWL) or activators
|Different 9ANP references
06. 9ANP Program participants may apply for any of 3 degrees (levels) of 9ANP award. The (electronic) 9ANP awards are free-of-charge sent as attachments (jpg format, high resolution) to applicant's email address.
07. Award hunters are to make QSOs with activators operating from Croatian National Parks. Proof of QSOs made, or 9ANP references collected, should be made available for certain diploma level(s).
08. QSOs made are proven by photocopies of QSL cards in possession, or a submitted printout from the web record from 9anp.9a1wff.eu. Although both methods of proof (QSLs or/and e-Log) for 9ANP references are allowed, the best solution is to follow steps at 9anp.9a1wff.eu/Awards .
09. Activators wishing to participate in 9ANP Program, or its award program, should provide proof on their activity:
- - proof of minimum 60 QSOs made from certain 9ANP area; such activity logs in ADIF format should be email to 9ANP Program Manager (florafauna(at)inet.hr)
- - proof of concrete activity from 9ANP reference, that activity verification is applied for (a saved GPS-reading, undoubted photos, National Park entry tickets, etc.)
- - after verification of submitted data, 9ANP Program manager shall notify 9ANP Award manager on concrete activation status, forwarding a received ADIF-activity log for submitting on 9ANP eLog.
- - if activator, for any reason, does not submit documentation on this activity, such activation will be recognized for hunters who made contacts, but such activator shall not be included into 9ANP diploma program.
10. If certain National Park is activated by several activators using one single call sign, wishing to be recognized as single, individual activation, then such activators need to establish the following number of QSOs: 60 QSOs for Club or personal call sign and 40 QSOs for each additional activator.
11. After completed activation from Article 10, other than proof from Article 9, 9ANP Program manager should receive a group photo of all operatorswishing to be recognized as single, individual activators.
12. Activators of certain 9ANP reference, provided they comply with conditions set forth in Article 10, are also deemed to have qualified for category Chasers.
13. If during (the first) activation from certain 9ANP reference an activator does not accomplish a minimum 100 of QSOs, then such contacts are valid for hunters, and such failing activator can re-activate this particular National Park to complete the missing numbers of contacts, to achieve the minimum required (100). Applying for recognition in such a case, an applicant should specify day(s) of previous activation from the same 9ANP reference. No limit in time span, or period of re-activation. Re-activation from already recognized activation reference, an activator does not have any QSO minimum to achieve in re-activation.
14. Recognition and dedication to 9ANP Program, as well as acceptance of 9ANP rules, all activators prove by printing or labeling their QSL cards with 9ANP reference numbers from the date of rules publication. All participants in 9ANP Program are expected to contribute to promotion of 9ANP program. Activities from Croatian National Parks should be in compliance with guidelines received from authorities in charge of Parks.
15. 9ANP participation is on voluntary basis, and all participants should adhere to and comply with these Rules.
16. Non-compliance to 9ANP Rules is sanctioned by reprimand; after 3 reprimands received, a participant is excluded from 9ANP Program. More aggravating infringement of 9ANP basic rules, or its non-compliance, is sanctioned by permanent expulsion 9ANP Program.
Sanctions from Article 16 are voted in by majority of ZARS staff vote.
These rule accepted by Executive Committee of Zagreb Amateur Radio Society, on October 21st, 2014..